The Responsible person for the processing of personal data designated by IC is Mr. Fulvio Ferrari.
Italian Converter S.r.l. invites the User to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing the Site.
Types of Treated Data and Purpose of Treatment
The navigation data does not allow you to identify the user directly, they are used only for the purpose of the proper functioning of the Site and to process anonymous statistics regarding the operation of the Site to improve its performance.
The provision of navigation data is mandatory in order to be able to access the Site and any refusal of the assignment would make it impossible to access and navigate.
Information provided by the User:
- Data provided by the user through the contact forms (forms) on the Site;
- Data provided by the user through the live chat system on the Site;
- Data provided by the User at the time of reporting any technical issues regarding the Site;
- Data provided by the User during e-mails sending, faxes, or other correspondence to the IC addresses reported on the Site.
Providing the above information is mandatory in order to be able to meet your requests and any possible refusal would make it impossible for IC to provide such a response.
In the event that the user spontaneously sends IC communications, the latter may store the corresponding correspondence for the time strictly necessary for receiving the communications.
User’s data can be used by IC in anonymous and aggregated form for statistical purposes and market research, with the help of third party’s specialists in the industry.
IC may process user data for marketing purposes and in particular due to sending promotional communications troughs traditional means (paper mail or operator calls) and / or automated modes (fax, email or sms), with explicit consent of the user when the data will be collected.
Providing user’s data for marketing purposes by IC is optional and the lack of communication does not imply any restrictions on the use of the Site, but in the absence of consent, the User will not be able to subscribe to the IC promotional mailing list and receive its related communications.
Methods of Treatment
User data can be processed both by manual mode and by automated and electronic modes by the IC designated task managers.
User data is stored on secure IC servers for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected.
Communication and Data Transfer
IC may disclose the personal data collected to the Data Controller, to the Group companies, and possibly to third parties involved in the Site’s management (such as the provider).
IC may also have to disclose personal data collected under statutory obligations.
The User may at any time exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Code and, in particular, to access his data, request rectification, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking the data processed in violation of law, opposing legitimate grounds for the processing of personal data concerning it (including data processing for marketing purposes, in part and / or only in relation to sending communications troughs automated modes), and to access the list of contact persons, contact IC at: Italian Converter Srl, Str. Fogliano S. Marco 76/78, 27029 Vigevano (PV), Italy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User may also object to the installation of cookies, as indicated in the section below.
The Site may possibly contain links to other websites of third parties who have their own privacy information and in respect of which IC is not responsible.
Cookies are small-size alphanumeric files that are downloaded to the user’s device when it accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website, for example, to recognize the user’s device, keep track of browsing across the pages, and identify users who visit multiple websites. Cookies do not collect information that personally identifies the User.
Cookies distinguish between session cookies and permanent cookies. The first ones allows the website to bring more actions to the same user during an Internet browser session. Session cookies are deleted at the end of the internet browser session.
Seconds remain stored on the user’s device even at the end of internet browser sessions and store preferences or actions of the user in relation to one or more web sites.
ATTENTION: Cookies allow to the User to make the most of the site. If the user decide to block all cookies, you may not be able to access some areas of the site or use some of the features (even basic) of the site.
IC uses the following cookies on the Site:
Cookie of First Part:
These cookies are installed on the user’s terminal directly from the IC.
- Closely needed cookies / navigation: these cookies are required for the normal operation of the Site. Blocking the installation of these cookies may result in the Website being malfunctioned. These cookies are used, for example, to keep a navigation session open or to allow the user to access any reserved areas of the Site.
You do not need user consent to install these cookies.
- Feature Cookies: these cookies make it easier to navigate on the Site by the user by recording the preferences that the user expresses on the Site, such as choosing the language.
User’s consent is not required to install these cookies.
Cookie of Third Parties:
Those are cookies are installed on user’s device from third parties among IC.
- Analytic cookies: these third-party cookies allow IC to acquire anonymous information about how the Site is used by users in order to generate statistics on the number of visitors or actions the users have made on the Site. Store user visit statistics The Website, the specific web pages that the user visited and the links he has run. These cookies do not collect data that leads to user identification.
For this purpose, IC uses Google Analytics, a Google, Inc. (“Google”) service.
User consent is not needed to install these cookies.
You may also refuse to collect your data through Google Analytics using your browser settings and / or download and install the following plug-in provided by Google: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ? Hl=en.
User consent is not needed to install these cookies. You may also refuse to collect your data through Google Analytics using your browser settings and / or download and install the following plug-in provided by Google: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Below there are the instructions links to enable / disable cookies on the most popular internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=it_IT
- Apple iOS: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- GoogleChrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Cookies-and-cache/Bloccare-i-cookie/ta-p/8010
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
If IC makes changes to their privacy and cookies information, they will report it on this page and, where necessary, IC will communicate it to the interested parties.
Last updated: September 21 – 2017.