- The Website is intended to provide general information on IC’s business activities, the products and services offered by it, the establishment and working methods used, and any event organized by IC.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Site, as well as any data and information contained therein (texts, images, photographs, movies, logos, graphics, animations, sounds, symbols, frames and layouts, drawings, trademarks, names, products, company names, software and algorithms, etc.) are the sole proprietorship of ICs and other companies of the Group, or of the latter used with the consent of their holders (the “Site Content“).
- It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, distribute, communicate, disseminate, integrate into frames or layouts, incorporate, download, modify, or modify any Content of the Site in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of IC, for uses other than personal and non-profit purposes.
Limitation of Liability
- IC does not guarantee an uninterrupted operation of the Site and may suspend all or some of its features at any time.
- The Site may contain denials or inaccuracies. IC may modify and / or update the Site at any time without prior notice.
- IC is not responsible for any damage to the user’s device when accessing and / or during the navigation on the Site, as well as any download of data, materials, images, movies or audio files from the Site, including viruses, Malware, Trojans, and similar.
- IC and the other Group companies are not liable for any damages or loss that may result to you or third parties in connection with the use or impossibility of using the Site, any other web site reached by User through any links on the Site or in relation to the contents of the Website or the Website, within the limits of the law and without prejudice to possible damage caused by IC and other Group companies with wilful misconduct, or gross negligence.
Applicable Law and Requests
- For any request regarding the Term of Use the User may use the form on the site or contact IC at the following address: Italian Converter S.r.l., Str. Fogliano S. Marco 76/78, 27029 Vigevano (PV), Italia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.